Re: model and dimensions of bay router in WTN terminal
* By way of introduction, I am with MCI as the assigned Project * Manager to manage the installation of Internet World's Fair network * We need more detail than this as follows: * * - make/model of router
Bay Networks BCN (model 71000)
* - expected availability/delivery schedule
Not sure, depends on availability of T3s, routing plans and such. For planning purposes I would say early December earliest.
* - power requirements
200-240 Volts, 13A, NEMA L6-20R connector.
* - environmentals
Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.4 x 19.0 x 19.7 in. 62.0 x 48.3 x 50.0 cm
Weight (lb.) 210 (!)
Altitude 0 - 8000 ft (0 - 2400 m)
Humidity 10% - 90% (noncondensing)
Temperature 32 - 104F (0 - 40C)
* In addition who will install the equipment?
Physically? I have no idea. Carl?
* How will it be managed? If remotely, how will you access? will * you be using a modem? If yes, please forward make/model. Will * you require a PSTN line for remote access?
Remotely yes. I definately would like a PSTN line with it for modem access. I have no modem currently so I cannot give you make and model. Carl are modems donated by anyone?
* Since we are in the process of securing space, in the interest * of time it might be best for us to talk directly by phone.
I'll call you a bit later.